Day 1 & 2: Content Marketing Strategy & Execution
This course will provide a comprehensive understanding of the components that make up a content strategy and the importance of creating a framework
You will learn:
- An understanding of the difference between Content Strategy and Content Marketing; how the two are separate but connected
- An identification and exposure to the common mistakes made when creating content strategy
- How to plan content marketing, goals and the unique value proposition delivered through content
- How to build your brand story, characterise content marketing, messaging and create audience impact
- How to develop a content strategy that supports the overarching marketing strategy of your business
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at senior marketers looking to understand how to put a strategic content framework together to maximise content performance.
*Note: Courses can also be book as individual days.